February 27, 2023
High Protein Brownie Recipe!
If you're looking for a delicious and healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth, this protein brownie recipe is the perfect solution. Made with wholesome ingredients and packed with protein, these brownies are a guilt-free treat that you can enjoy any time of day. Here's how to make them:
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup BlueLab Whey whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) and line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas and peanut butter until well combined.
- Add in the cocoa powder, vanilla whey protein powder, almond flour, almond milk, egg, vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt, and mix until all ingredients are well combined and a smooth batter forms.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it out evenly using a spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the brownies comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the pan for at least 5 minutes, then remove them from the pan and transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once the brownies have cooled, cut them into squares and serve.
These protein brownies are a delicious and healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth, while also fueling your body with the protein and nutrients it needs to support your fitness goals. Enjoy them as a post-workout snack or as a healthy dessert that you can feel good about.
Protein Powder Alternatives:
- Try this recipe with Plant Protein