Smoothies are a great way to get a quick and easy hit of protein, and with the right ingredients, can be a delicious and nutritious meal or snack. But there’s no need to rely on store-bought powder mixes.
With just a few ingredients and a blender, you can make your own delicious protein-packed smoothies.
Here are five of our favorite recipes that make the most of protein powder.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie: This chocolate-y smoothie is sure to satisfy your cravings. Blend together 1 frozen banana, 1 cup of almond milk, 1 scoop of your favorite chocolate protein powder, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and a handful of ice. Delicious!
- Tropical Protein Smoothie: For a tropical twist, blend together 1 cup of pineapple, 1 cup of mango, 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder, 1 cup of coconut milk and a handful of ice.
- Green Protein Smoothie: For a healthy dose of greens, blend together 1 cup of spinach, 1 frozen banana, 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder, 1 cup of almond milk and a handful of ice.
- Berry Protein Smoothie: For a fruity treat, blend together 1 cup of mixed berries, 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder, 1 cup of almond milk and a handful of ice.
- Banana Protein Smoothie: For a classic smoothie, blend together 1 frozen banana, 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder, 1 cup of almond milk and a handful of ice.
No matter which recipe you choose, you’ll be sure to get a healthy hit of protein with these delicious smoothies. Enjoy!
Check out our complete lineup of specialty protein powders:
- IsoPro Whey Protein Isolate > 100% Whey Isolate with no lactose, low carb, and low sugar. Optimal for post-workout and low-carb dieters.
- BlueLab Whey > Whey Protein blend with gourmet flavors. Ideal for anytime protein shakes and meal replacement smoothies.
- Premium Whey+ > Premium Whey+ is our extended-release protein blend from 7-sources to provide a sustained-release of muscle fuel for up to 8 hours.
- Plant Protein > Plant Protein combines our signature gourmet flavors with our ultra-low carb vegan protein blend. Each serving of Plant Protein features a soy-free blend of pea protein, brown rice protein, and pumpkin seed protein concentrate.