If you want to take charge of your health and enjoy a more festive lifestyle, the answer is as close as your blender. With nothing more than a blender, a few simple ingredients and some BlueLab 100% Whey or ZeroCarb IsoPro, you can whip up a healthy drink any time you want.
Whether you use your protein shakes as full meal replacements or just healthy snacks, incorporating greens into your favorite recipes can make them even more delicious and good for you. Adding greens to your favorite protein shakes is a great way to improve your health and make yourself feel great. Here are some of the best greens for those delicious and healthful protein shakes.
- Kale - Kale is a favorite for salads, side dishes and a host of other meal duties, but this green staple is also a great choice for protein shakes. Kale is easy to blend, inexpensive to buy and a staple of any healthy diet.
- Spinach - There is a reason Popeye was so strong; he ate his spinach every day, and you should too. Spinach is a great choice for a healthy protein shake, whether served on its own or in conjunction with other delicious greens.
- Matcha - Matcha is the finely ground powder that gives green tea its many health benefits, but you do not have to serve it hot. Matcha powder is the perfect mix-in for your favorite protein shakes, so drink up.
- Mint - If you are looking for a delicious protein shake that is invigorating and fun to drink, just add a few sprigs of mint to your blender and get ready to enjoy the results. Whether you add mint to an existing protein shake recipe or experiment with different concoctions on your own, you will have a delicious and healthy snack for any time of day. You can even grow your own mint at home.
- Avocado - Avocado is not just for dips anymore. This delicious ingredient is also the perfect mix-in for your favorite protein shakes. Avocados are abundant, inexpensive and easy to buy, and they are also versatile, healthy and delicious. Just grab a few extra the next time you are at the grocery store and add them to your favorite protein shake recipes.
- Swiss chard - Swiss chard is always a favorite for salads and side dishes, but it is a great ingredient for protein shakes as well. Swiss chard mixes well, it tastes great and it is great for you. Who could ask for anything more?
Mixing your own protein shakes at home is one of the best ways to improve your diet and incorporate more vegetables into your daily eating plan. If you have a blender and a container of protein powder, you can make some great healthy smoothies right in your own kitchen, so why not try out your favorite recipes today?